Coronavirus Preventive Measures at GLORIA PRINCE HOTEL Taipei
GLORIA PRINCE HOTEL Taipei pays close attention to the Coronavirus epidemic and its latest updates. It’s always our top priority to protect the health of our customers and staff. During the epidemic, We will take the following actions to fulfill the preventive measures against Coronavirus.
1.The forehead thermometers are available at the front desk of the hotel. If any hotel guest is concerned about his /her body temperature, please contact the front desk and have your temperature taken. If any hotel guest shows symptoms, such as coughing or high temperature (+37.5°C), please inform our associate for assistance. We will assist the guest to seek medical attention. The hotel is obligated to report to relevant authorities.
2. Anyone passing through staff entrances must have their temperature measured and recorded, and use the alcohol spray to sanitize hands each time.
3. All staff must wear face masks.
4. Multiple automatic alcohol sanitizers are provided at the entrance of the hotel,restaurant and public area for our guests.
5. Public area floors and facilities are actively sterilized.
6. UV-C Germicidal Lamp is used to sterilize all areas of the hotel.
For your family members’ and your own health, please follow the Coronavirus preventive measures. We are extremely grateful for your cooperation and support. Let’s all work together to help fight the Coronavirus epidemic.
Multiple offers of accommodation, dining and banquets will satisfy all needs. Our 50 years of hotel experience ensure professionalism and attention to details.